Cornelia Diamond Golf & SPA
The Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa is located in the Belek region of Turkey. Being just 45 kilometres from the centre of Antalya, a popular resort destination in Turkey, the Cornelia is very easy to find and the closest airport is just 35 kilometres away.
Therefore, when arriving at the airport, which is well served from many countries around the world, the transfer to the hotel is very straight forward and you don't have to worry about carrying your golf clubs long distances upon arrival. It's always a great start to your golf holiday, when you can relax as soon as you arrive.
Cornelia Diamond Golf & SPA Packages
|01.09 - 20.09.16||5||970|
|21.09 - 10.10.16||5||990|
|11.10 - 27.10.16||5||1.030|
|28.10 - 20.11.16||5||1.000|
|21.11 - 20.12.16||Unlimited||640|
|21.12 - 03.01.17||5||730|
|04.01 - 20.02.17||Unlimited||640|
|21.02 - 10.03.17||5||865|
|11.03 - 30.04.17||5||1.000|
|01.05 - 31.05.17||5||1.015|
|01.06 - 15.06.17||Unlimited||930|
|Airport meet and greet service.|
|Airport & Golf Transfers Included.|
Prices are in Euro and valid for all arrivals between dates above.
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & SPA.
- 7 nights Diamond All Inclusive accommodations in standard room.
- 5 rounds golf : 3 x Faldo + 1 x Pines + 1 x Dunes Courses.
- Unlimited golf on Faldo Courses.
- Unlimited golf package include 4 guaranteed tee times.
- Additional tee times can be booked direct from pro shop depending on availability after arrival.
- Welcome Champagne, fresh orange juice and fruit will be served on arrival at Cornelia Golf Club
- A Bottle of water free of charge at startup at Cornelia Golf Club.
- All players will get a free driving range token for each game at Cornelia Golf Club.
- Golf Course Shuttles included.
- Airport transfers included.
- Flights excluded.
- New year gala supplement 60.-Euro per person and compulsory..
- Prices for per person sharing a room and based on minimum 2 golfers.
- Please contact us for custom quotes from single golfer to large golf groups/societies.
- Additional golf rounds and other golf course combinations available on request.
- Shorter, longer stays available on request.
- Superb discounts for groups and special occasions might be available please ask.
- All details of the packages depends on availability.
The Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa is a five star venue, offering fantastic accommodation and facilities. There are a total of 8 a la carte restaurants, which offer cuisine from all over the world, ensuring you will never go hungry or suffer from lack of choice, after a good round of golf. There's also a choice of 10 different bars throughout the resort, where you can catch up with your playing partners and dissect the day's play.
The swimming pool stretches it's way around the hotel and provides an excellent way to spend a few hours, before or after you have played golf. A great golf break isn't just about the golf of course and the Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort, offers tremendous spa facilities. Spread over two floors of the building, the spa is very luxurious and provides a range of treatments, from massages of the Far East to traditional Turkish Hamam.
There is also a free shuttle service, which will take you from the hotel, to the 27 hole Cornelia Golf Club, designed by Nick Faldo. The course is split up in to three different loops, consisting of the Faldo King, Faldo Queen, and Faldo Prince. The courses are kept in great condition but if you would like to try a different one, this is also possible, as there are many within easy travel distance of the hotel.
A golf holiday would not be the same without the option of other activities, while you are away from the golf course and the Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa does not disappoint. In addition to the swimming pools mentioned above, there are tennis courts, a fitness centre, badminton, archery, basketball, bowling and pool tables.
In terms of a good, all round golf break, the Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa comes highly recommended.