Kempinski Hotel The Dome
The Kempinski Hotel The Dome, is a boutique style hotel, which is in contrast to many of the others in the region. Located between the Taurus Mountains and the Mediterranean, the hotel offers half-board and all inclusive options, meaning you never have to worry about how and where to obtain your food, following a good day on the golf course. There is 1 main restaurant, in addition to 4 a la carte restaurants and 4 bars, giving patrons plenty of choice when it comes to food and drink.
Kempinski Hotels The Dome Packages
|01.04 - 30.04.16||5||1.165|
|01.05 - 31.05.16||4||1.090|
|01.06 - 07.06.16||5||1.245|
|10.06 - 10.07.16||5||1.160|
|01.09 - 28.09.16||5||1.355|
|17.10 - 31.10.16||5||1.185|
|01.11 - 20.11.16||5||1.205|
|21.11 - 30.11.16||5||840|
Prices are in Euro and valid between dates above.
- Kempinski Hotels The Dome
- 7 nights Half Board accommodations in superior garden / golf view rooms.
- 3 Rounds Golf : 3S = 3 x PGA Sultan / 3P = 3 x Pasha Courses.
- 4 Rounds Golf : 2 x Pasha + 1 x PGA Sultan + 1 x Carya or National Courses.
- 5 Rounds Golf : 2 x Pasha + 1 x PGA Sultan + 1 x Carya + 1 x National Courses.
- Golf Course Shuttles included.
- Airport transfers included.
- Flights excluded.
- Prices for per person sharing a room and based on minimum 2 golfers.
- Please contact us for custom quotes from single golfer to large golf groups/societies.
- Shorter, longer stays, additional golf rounds and different golf course combinations available on request.
- Superb discounts for groups and special occasions might be available please ask.
- All details of the packages depends on availability.
The hotel itself, has 157 rooms, split in to Deluxe, Superior Garden View, Junior Suite, One Bedroom Suite and Seluck Suite. There are also 10 Royal Golf Villas, 2 Pasha Villas and 2 Sultan Villas, giving visitors plenty of choice. Therefore, if you are looking to book a golf holiday with the family, friends or as an individual, there will be a room suitable for you.
Guests at the Kempinski Hotel The Dome, can enjoy direct access to the Antalya Golf Club and this means a choice of two of the best golf courses in the region. Both the The PGA Sultan and The Pasha courses have been designed by the European Golf Design company and offer wonderful playing surfaces, in addition to the lovely surroundings and a challenging set-up.
Complimenting the golf, there's a lovely stretch of beach, right in-front of the hotel and large outdoor swimming pools, allowing you to relax after playing 18 holes. Not only that but if you would like to try your hand at some other activities when on your golf break, there are tennis courts and great choice of different water sports to try. So, if you have ever fancied trying your hand at Diving, Parasailing or Jet Skiing, you can do so at the Kempinski.
If total relaxation is more your thing, the Sanitas Spa and Thalasso Centre will take care of you. One of the largest spa facilities in Turkey, you are spoilt for choice with massages, beauty treatments, Turkish hammam, sauna and Thalasso pool all available.
If you are looking to book a golf holiday but would like to stay away from the big resort hotels, the Kempinski Hotel The Dome is the place for you.