Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort
Get away from it all on your next Turkish golf holiday by enjoying a luxurious stay at the Regnum Carya Golf & Spa resort. This modern paradise is the perfect place to stay if you want peace and quiet, without having to sacrifice any of your home comforts.
Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort Packages
|01.09 - 24.09.16||U||1.170|
|24.09 - 05.10.16||4(N)||1.310|
|06.10 - 15.10.16||5(3N2C)||1.365|
|16.10 - 26.10.16||3(2N1C)||1.310|
|27.10 - 06.11.16||4(2NSP)||1.600|
|07.11 - 19.11.16||5(3N2C)||1.125|
|10.11 - 04.12.16||4(2N2C)||980|
|05.12 - 24.12.16||U||675|
|25.12 - 07.01.17||4(2C2N)||770|
|08.01 - 18.02.17||U||600|
|19.02 - 11.03.17||5(3N2C)||945|
|12.03 - 01.04.17||4(CNSP)||1.060|
|02.04 - 29.04.17||4(CNSP)||1.045|
|30.04 - 31.05.17||4(CNSP)||1.135|
Prices are in Euro and valid for all arrivals between dates above.
- Regnum Carya Golf & SPA
- 7 nights luxury all inclusive accommodations in luxury rooms golf view.
- U : Unlimited Golf on Carya and National Courses.
- Unlimited package includes 1 greenfee per day and token & trolley are not included.
- 3(2N1C) : 2 x National + 1 x Carya Courses.
- 4(N) : 4 x National Course.
- 4(2N2C) : 2 x National + 2 x Carya Courses.
- 4(2NSP) : 2 x National + 1 x Sultan + 1 x Pasha Courses.
- 4(NCSP) : 1 x National + 1 x Carya + 1 x Sultan + 1 x Pasha Courses.
- 5(3N2C) : 3 x National + 2 x Carya Courses.
- F&B services in Carya Golf Club House and National Golf Club House is included into All Inclusive system for Regnum guests except Buggy Bars (tea & coffee free of charge).
- New Year Gala 90.-Euro per person and compulsory.
- Airport transfers included.
- Flights excluded.
- Prices for per person sharing a luxury rooms golf view. and based on minimum 2 golfers.
- Please contact us for custom quotes from single golfer to large golf groups/societies.
- Shorter, longer stays, additional golf rounds and different golf course combinations available on request.
- Group discounts might be available please ask.
- All details of the packages depends on availability.
Your accommodation at the Regnum Carya Golf & Spa doesn’t have to cost you the earth. Even the standard rooms come complete with personal air-conditioning systems, LCD satellite TV, digital security safe and mini bar facilities. Many of the luxury suites at the resort even have private spa bath facilities. Upon booking, you will have the choice of whether you wish to have a sea view or a golf course view.
Visitors who have come to the Regnum Carya specifically with golf in mind will be delighted with the range of different golf packages on offer. The championship Carya Course is demanding yet enjoyable. The course wends its way through pine and eucalyptus forests, and over dunes, to offer up a challenging layout to players of all ages and abilities. In addition to this, the Carya is the first fully floodlit course in Europe, meaning that you can continue playing, even after the natural light has faded. If you want to make it home in par 72, you will need to play a smart game and carefully consider every shot. The spectacular clubhouse and academy will are befitting of such a magnificent course.
After you have completed a round, take the opportunity to visit the resort’s very own spa area. Facilities include Turkish baths, steam rooms, saunas and ice rooms. You can also choose from a range of different health and wellness treatments which are offered by the trained beauty therapists. This is the perfect way to relax after a hard day on the course.
Onsite, there is a range of different restaurant facilities, including individual restaurants which specialise in Italian cuisine, seafood, Turkish food and Far Eastern food. If you are looking for something smaller, there are also a variety of different snack bars at the resort, including a beach bar and a classic French Patisserie, where freshly made cakes and pastries are available all day. Many bars are also dotted across the site, so you can also find a refreshing drink after you come off of the course.