Titanic Deluxe Belek
If you are in search of true luxury, you will be sure to find it at the Titanic Deluxe Resort Belek. At this resort, the vibrant green of the Turkish pine forests meets the brilliant blue of the Mediterranean Sea. The resort is the perfect destination for your next golf holiday in Turkey.
Titanic Deluxe Belek Packages
|01.09 - 05.10.16||4||885|
|06.10 - 31.10.16||4||880|
|01.11 - 20.11.16||5||950|
|21.11 - 25.12.16||5||735|
|26.12 - 01.01.17||5||790|
|02.01 - 14.02.17||5||720|
|15.02 - 28.04.17||4||850|
|29.04 - 31.05.17||4||860|
|01.09 - 05.10.16||9||1.840|
|06.10 - 31.10.16||10||1.945|
|01.11 - 20.11.16||9||1.795|
|21.11 - 25.12.16||10||1.460|
|26.12 - 01.01.17||10||1.570|
|02.01 - 14.02.17||10||1.430|
|15.02 - 28.04.17||9||1.795|
|29.04 - 31.05.17||10||1.875|
Prices are in Euro and valid for all arrivals between dates above.
- Titanic deluxe Belek
- 7 nights high class all inclusive accommodations standard rooms.
- Room upgrade upon availability on arrival.
- 4 rounds golf : 2 x Titanic + 1 x National or Carya + 1 x Pines or Dunes Courses.
- 5 rounds golf : 2 x Titanic + 1 x National or Carya + 1 x Pines + 1 x Dunes Courses.
- 9 rounds golf : 4 x Titanic + 2 x National or Carya + 1 x Pines + 1 x Dunes Courses.
- 10 rounds golf : 4 x Titanic + 2 x National or Carya + 2 x Pines + 2 x Dunes Courses.
- Golf Course Shuttles included.
- Airport transfers included.
- Flights excluded.
- Prices for per person sharing a standard room and based on minimum 2 golfers.
- Please contact us for custom quotes from single golfer to large golf groups/societies.
- New year gala 80.-Euro per person and compulsory.
- Shorter, longer stays, additional golf rounds and different golf course combinations available on request.
- Group discounts might be available please ask.
- All details of the packages depends on availability.
With a range of different room classes available to choose from, you will be sure to find something that meets your budget and personal preferences. All rooms include a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, personal air-conditioning, safety deposit, telephone and satellite TV. If you are after something that is superior to the basic luxury rooms, then you will be able to choose from some of the most luxurious rooms and suites in the whole Belek region.
The dining facilities in the resort are just as highly regarded. Specialist restaurants include: a seafood restaurant, a grill joint, a Turkish restaurant and an Italian restaurant. All are staffed by some of the finest chefs in the area. If you are not looking for a full meal, lighter snacks are also available at any time of day or night from one of the snack kiosks, or from room service. The beach and the pool areas each have their own dedicated drink and snack bar facilities.
The Titanic Deluxe resort offers great access to a huge number of different courses in the Belek-Antalya region. On your doorstep you will find the 27 hole Titanic Golf Course, where you can play a full 18 holes, or one of three different sets of 9 holes. Each set has its own unique character, so you will be able to find something that suits your style of play. Alternatively, pick a set of 9 holes that you are less familiar with, so that you can test yourself and improve your skills.
If you are looking for a challenge which is not of the golfing variety, the Titanic has 4 FIFA standard football fields, 7 tennis courts (3 soil, 4 proclay) and a two-storey fitness centre which has been kitted out with top-of-the-range fitness equipment.
If you want to cool off, visit one of the many pools, including fresh water and salt water pools. Younger guests can enjoy the children’s pool. The local beach is a short riverboat ride from the complex, and guests can gain access to a special private sunbathing area.
If you are more interested in relaxation, then take some time to visit the Be Fine Wellness Centre & Spa. The interior design of the spa draws inspiration from Far Eastern styles, as well as traditional Ottoman Turkish motifs, and you will find the centre to be the height of relaxation. The spa staff are fully qualified to offer a wide range of different relaxation and beauty treatments, including massages, manicures and more. If you don’t want to indulge in a luxury treatment, you can always sit back and enjoy the Finnish Pine Saunas, tropical Jacuzzis, illuminated steam rooms and mineral baths.